MOZAMBIQUE SALES OPERATION
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To target Mozambiquan nationals working / residing in RSA within our designated geographical boundaries in order to maximise sales, optimise GP's, grow and maintain the customer base. The successful candidate may also be required to market sales for the Zimbabwean market.
Job Title: Marketing Officer (New Role)
Reporting to the Operations Director
Job Division: Head Office
Preference Due to travel in remote areas, male would be preferred
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Marketing Officer will be responsible for building Kawena’s current marketing and brand plan to a new level by developing and implementing a more comprehensive marketing and brand plan. This “hands-on” position reports directly to the National Sales Manager and oversees the activities of marketing for South Africa and Mozambique. You will work very closely with the sales team, regional management, warehouse management and the marketing team to support and accelerate all activities on a cross border basis.
The incumbent is responsible for overall marketing function including analyzing markets and proposing strategies which can be implemented through market research, advertising, brand management and sales promotion programs
This position is responsible for the operation of multiple facilities. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or as necessary.
An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position.
1. Research, develop and implement a Brand and Communication strategy, standards and practices that elicit the objectives of the company.
2. Provide monthly reporting to the Management Team. Will include but not be limited to reporting on the status of prioritized marketing and branding activities. Reporting will be both historical and forward looking.
3. Budget management. To deliver all marketing activities within the agreed budget.
4. Lead suppliers and internal team members where appropriate to execute all marketing activities and public relations (marketing materials, advertising, client communications, price listings, branding, direct mail, marketing campaigns, press releases, etc.).
5. Contributes to the total effectiveness of the department, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member.
6. Assist with developing business opportunities including coordination of local field activities such as road shows etc.
7. Partner with branch and warehouse management on local marketing plans, ensuring executional consistency with the Company vision.
8. Implement innovative, customer-driven marketing campaigns.
9. Manage company website and social media sites
10. To compile print production for specific brochures, campaign literature and literature for other departments, as agreed with the National Sales Manager and MD.
11. Develop brand management strategies, including pre and post launch processes.
Minimum education level – Grade 12 or equivalent – tertiary qualification within Marketing preferred
Minimum 3-5 years marketing experience
Language requirement: English – additional language (Portuguese) advantage
Strong understanding of marketing concepts.
Strong writing skills are imperative.
Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, presentation, and project management skills required.
Excellent budget management skills required.
Innovator with the ability to influence staff and management at all levels (internally and externally).
A self-starter, someone who is capable asserting their ideas, making decisions and sharing feedback.
Comfortable working remotely.
Knowledge of graphic designing
Traveling is necessary to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
Travels domestically to and from multiple facilities or branches requiring consecutive overnight stays.
Travels cross border to and from multiple facilities or warehouses requiring overnight stay which could extend 7-10 days.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Strategic thinking. You will often have to combine or mix-and-match the classic strategic marketing skills in your work.
Excellent written and verbal skills. You may be required to speak in front of a group or compile written presentations or documents.
Detail-oriented and organized. You must be capable to take care of even the smallest detail and remain organized to ensure perfection.
High energy levels. Position involves demanding schedules and long working hours. You need to be an energetic individual to cope with the demands of the job and do justice to your work.
Ability to handle pressure. Position is fast-paced, within a stressful environment with a lot of pressure. You should be able to handle the pressure constructively.
Enthusiasm, a passion for the job and being self-motivated are other important skills for the position.
Willingness to travel. You should be willing to travel when and where the job demands.
Knowledge of different languages and cultures. In this multi-cultural environment, knowledge of different cultures and languages is a big plus for the position.
Excellent project management skills
Very good interpersonal skills. You need to reason with, persuade, negotiate and manage your clients and employees. To do this successfully, you need to know how to handle people.
Creative and lateral thinker. The ability to think creatively and out-of-the-box is an essential skill for the position.
Teamwork. You should be willing to work in a team and share the spotlight.
Creativeness. You need to have creative mind and artistic thinking ability and should have great creative abilities.
Contact person: Patricia Branford – HR Manager
A KAWENA S.A, e uma empresa do grupo A, e pretende admitir para o seu quadro de pessoal um Gerente de Armazem baseado em Maputo.
Descricao de Funcoes:
Conectar fornecedores (Machava) e clients(mineiro) através de uma comunicacao continua, numa harmoniosa partilha de informação, de forma a existir um rápido aprovisionamento e consequentemente uma entrega rápida, e reducao de reclamacoes;
Coordenar o atendimento dos clients;
Coordenar o uso dos recursos dispostos ao seu armazem;
Assegurar o funcionamento pleno do seu armazem;
Garantir o cumprimento do horario de trabalho, assiduidade e cumprimento das tarefas de cada trabalhador;
Organizar e controlar a entrada e saída de mercadorias e efetuar os respectivos registros;
Efetuar inventários de existências, verificar mercadorias transacionadas e fazer os pedidos necessários à renovação de "stocks";
Receber, conferir, registar a entrada e saída, armazenar e proceder à entrega de produtos, matérias-primas, mercadorias, equipamentos e outros artigos;
Executar outras tarefas similares.
12ª Classe ou equivalente; compreendida entre
Idade nao inferior a 30 anos;
Conhecimentos de informatica na optica do utilizador;
Conhecimentos basicos da lingua inglesa;
Atendimento ao cliente;
Capacidade de resolver prblemas;
Proactivo e dinamico;
Capacidade de trabalhar sob pressao;
As candidaturas devem ser enviadas ao email: email@example.com, ate ao dia 21 de Agosto de 2016. Apenas candidatos selecionados serao contactados.
Copia de BI
Fotocoia de Certificado de Habilitacoes